Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Stampin Up Sale-a-Bration and Occasions

Stampin Up Sale-a-Bration

Today is a day off school. A great day to catchup on housework, school planning, grading and STAMPING.  I haven't had a lot of time to stamp lately so I welcome the chance to try a variety of things I have seen lately. I apologize ahead of time that I cased most of my cards and I have lost who and where I found them. There are so many extremely talented stampers and crafters out there and I truely appreciate all that I learn from them.

Butterfly Thinlit bundle  


   The first set of cards I am posting is from the Butterfly thinlit bundle in the Stampin Up Occasions catalog. The bundle is a great deal since you get both the beautiful thinlits and the Butterfly Basics stampset for 15% less. 

The other two cards are on whisper white, dsp and calypso coral cardstock, again using the butterfly bundle thinlits are various greetings.

Celebrate Today

I needed a few birthday cards so I used the Celebrate Today stamps. On the first one I used Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding,and Brown Sugar(Sounds yummy) . On the second one I used Island Indigo, Tangelo Twist, and Crushed Curry cardstock and ink. I also used black stazon and drew the strings with black. 





Butterfly Basics

On this card I used the Butterfly Basics stampset. I got this stampset with the butterfly thinlit bundle. I also used Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper  that I got for free when I purchased $50 worth of products. These are in the Sale-a-Bration catalog. The paper is a white paper with a glossy white pattern which is perfect coloring using various sponging techniques. The flowers I colored with the new blendabilities markers. I love the look! I didn't include a sentiment so I also have a card when I need it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment